Employment law disputes can be daunting for employers. They are often complex, expensive, and pose great risk.
Thomas Employment Law Advocates breaks apart high-stakes employment law disputes and resolves them effectively, cost-consciously, and with integrity. Our attorneys are experts in California’s complex body of employment law and leaders in navigating emerging issues in employment litigation.
We practice in these areas:
- We counsel and defend employers in the full range of employment law disputes under federal and California law
- We represent members of management involved in employment law disputes
While we represent clients in dozens of industries, our team has particular expertise handling employment disputes in these sectors:
- Hospitality – restaurants, bars, nightclubs, hotels, etc.
- Professional Services – law firms, accounting firms, engineering firms, etc.
- Retail – apparel, consumer products, etc.
Jerry’s Famous Deli, Inc., the Hugo’s restaurant group, Atlantis Events, LASC – the Los Angeles Sporting Club, Megatrax Production Music, Cecconi’s restaurant, Soho House West Hollywood, and the Taste Restaurant Group are some of the companies who have entrusted us with their legal challenges.
The firm principal, Jeffrey S. Thomas, has 25 years of experience practicing employment law in Southern California. He and his team of top-notch attorneys, litigation support professionals, and outside investigators make up one of California’s premier employment litigation boutiques.
Whether you’re an employer or an executive confronting an employment law challenge, we offer you sophisticated, zealous legal representation.